Elongated front, two-piece toilet. Less toilet seat and supply.
- Elongated Front
- 1.28 Gpf / 4.86 Lpf
- Uses 20% less water than conventional toilets
- Glazed trapway
- Pilot Operated Fill Valve
- 3" hybrid flush valve
- Three-point cushioned tank-to-bowl connection assures perfect tank alignment and leak proof connections. Can't be rocked loose & saves installation time
- Available in white, biscuit and bone
- Color-match trip lever
- Mansfield limited lifetime warranty
- Water usage : 1.28 Gpf / 4.86 Lpf
- Water surface area: 9" x 10"
- Water pressure range: 20 to 80 PSI
- Trap diameter: 2" glazed
- Trap seal: 2-1/2"
- Rough-in: 12?
- MaP rating : 600 grams
- Meets or exceeds ASME A112.19.2-2008/CSA B45.1-08 standards
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...