The 710AP is a battery operated controller with a two-wire DC latching solenoid, designed for propagation, misting and irrigation cycles. The 710AP provides advanced programming capabilities for all types of commercial, greenhouse and nursery applications, and features logical, revolving menus for simplified programming and review. The controller is fully waterproof and powered by two AA alkaline batteries that can last for up to three years.
The 710AP includes a seven-button keypad, a large, easy-to-read LCD display, intuitive icon-based programming with five start times per day in weekly or cyclical mode, manual run, monthly budgeting, and “rain off” with restart of up to 99 days. The controller also features a propagation mode including cyclical frequencies from 1 minute to 59 minutes or from 1 to 12 hours, and durations in seconds for loop watering with selectable start and stop times.
- Powered by two AA alkaline batteries with a safe period of 60 seconds to replace without losing power.
- Watering flexibility with a selection of watering frequencies including weekly, odd, even, or cyclical between 1 and 30 days, 1 to 12 hours or 1 to 59 minutes.
- Duration can be set in seconds, minutes or hours.
- Interval watering in which a cycle is continuously repeated for a desired period every set interval between a start and stop time. Cycles can be repeated daily or be left running indefinitely.
- Low battery indicator
- Display indicates if irrigation is set to water for the day and if any of the additional programming features are active
- Seven buttons with integrated high resolution screen.
- Simple, icon-based intuitive programming and EasyFlow™ navigation.
- After 15 minutes the controller screen turns off automatically to conserve energy.
- Semi-automatic and manual operation with timed countdown for shutoff.
- System On/Off button allows the user to turn off the controller’s programming and reactivate it as desired as well as to quickly activate or deactivate a propagation program outside of its set start and stop times when used in propagation mode.
- Propagation mode features error catching so that programming mistakes cannot be entered and will automatically update to an allowable entry (run time greater than interval or interval less than run time).
- Retractable coiled cord to the solenoid.
- Brackets for solenoid and wall mounting options are included.
- Utilizes RoHS compliant components.
- Reset option allows erasing of all programs to default settings except date and time.
- Non-volatile memory holds programs indefinitely without batteries except date and time.
- Completely waterproof (IP68).
- Rain sensor connection included.
- Can be mounted on a range of solenoid valves.
- Captured solenoid plunger and spring for easy maintenance.
- Easily retrofits to most manufacturers’ valves with one of DIG’s seven adapters.
- Three-year warranty.
- Controller type: DC
- Power source: two AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Controller power input: constant 11 volt
- Seven keypad buttons with integrated liquid crystal display
- Temperature range: 38°F to +130°F (3°C to +54°C)
- Latching Solenoid: 7-12 VDC, two-way, normally closed
- Solenoid control orifice: .065 (1.65 mm)
- Encapsulated solenoid thread: 11/16"-12 UN male thread
- Retractable solenoid wire: 8.1” (coiled length when extended, approximately 36")
- Completely waterproof (IP68 certified) - can operate in harsh environments
- Sensor connection: normally closed 6" (15 cm) AWM 1007 / 1569 16 AWG 300V VW-1-yellow wire
- Mounting options: solenoid or valve box mounting
- Waterproof (IP68).
- RoHS compliant
- Controller housing: high-impact plastic
- Solenoid housing: glass reinforced nylon
- Plunger & spacer: 430F stainless steel
- Plunger rubber cap: EPDM
- O-ring: Buna-N
- Custom programming schedules with a weekly calendar, odd days, even days, intervals from one to thirty (1-30) days utilizing yearly calendar with leap year or 1 to 12 hours and 1 to 59 minutes.
- Five start times per day in normal mode, one start and stop time per day with watering intervals of every 1 minute to up to 12 hours in propagation mode.
- Duration up to 5 hours and 59 minutes in 1-minute increments in normal mode or from 5 seconds to 59 minutes in 1-second increments in propagation mode.
- Monthly seasonal adjustment with option to reduce the program duration setting to 5% of normal or to increase it up to 200% in 5% increments without modifying the controller's program duration in irrigation schedules
- Irrigation suspension for up to 99 days with auto-restart; resumes irrigation automatically
- Program Off button allows the user to turn off the controller and reactivate it as desired as well as to quickly activate or deactivate propagation programs.
- Manual On/Off button opens the valve and utilizes the program run-time to display time left in run. Can be pressed again to quickly shut off the valve.
WAC Landscape Lighting: Enhancing Your Outdoor SpaceRead now
Lighting is one of the most crucial aspects of creating an outdoor ambiance. A well-designed lighting scheme can create a warm and inviting atmosphere, increase security, and highlight the best features of your outdoor space. One of the most popular...
How to fix the Rinnai Error Code LC or 00 Scale Build-Up Problem?Read now
Rinnai Error Code LC Scale Build-Up can cause your water heater to malfunction. Read on to learn how to fix this issue and get your hot water flowing again! If you own a Rinnai water heater, you might have come...
Rinnai Error Codes and Troubleshooting TipsRead now
Rinnai is a popular brand of tankless water heaters that provides efficient and reliable heating solutions for homes and businesses. However, like any other electronic device, Rinnai tankless water heaters can also encounter issues or errors. Here are some of...