DIG 33-005 two-way normally closed watertight 24 VAC replacement solenoid is specially designed for reliable and long-life operation in any irrigation system. The 24 VAC solenoid has a captive rubber cap with stainless-steel plunger for hassle-free service and may be installed directly onto any valve bonnet with a ¾”-20 thread, to enable a variety of control circuit operations. DIG 24 VAC replacement solenoids excel in low power operation, with low sensitivity to dirt and low sensitivity to voltage variations, to deliver exceptional performance.
- Superb internal design and finish for hassle-free service and operation
- Replaceable plunger tip
- Heavy duty construction
- Advanced materials; unique plastic housing construction
- Excellent performance under pressure
- Weather resistant, completely waterproof IP68, NEMA Type 6D
- Highly durable under corrosive environments
- High mechanical strength
- Reliable operation even with dirty water
- Low sensitivity to voltage variations
- Low power consumption, low coil heating and low sensitivity to residue damage
- Saves wires and installation costs
- Can be used with any brand name AC controller on the market
- Simple to install, operate and maintain
- Solenoid: 24 VAC (50-60 cycles) *Solenoid base connection: 3/4”; 20 UNEF male threaded
- Current (amps):
- Inrush: .25
- Hold: .125 *Power: 1.7 watts *Coil resistance Ohms @ 68° F (32° C): 37.5 *Base flow factor: Kv =.3522 GPM (0.08 m3/h) @ 15 psi (1 bar) Cv=0.09 GPM @1 psi *2 Lead wires: 0.0005” X 3’ length (0.32 mm2 x 80 cm length) *Operating pressure range: Up to 150 psi (0-10 bar) *Max. temperature: water up to 180°F (80°C) *Materials:
- Actuator casing: Nylon
- Seals: NBR
- Wetted parts: Stainless steel and polyamide
- Base: Nylon
WAC Landscape Lighting: Enhancing Your Outdoor SpaceRead now
Lighting is one of the most crucial aspects of creating an outdoor ambiance. A well-designed lighting scheme can create a warm and inviting atmosphere, increase security, and highlight the best features of your outdoor space. One of the most popular...
How to fix the Rinnai Error Code LC or 00 Scale Build-Up Problem?Read now
Rinnai Error Code LC Scale Build-Up can cause your water heater to malfunction. Read on to learn how to fix this issue and get your hot water flowing again! If you own a Rinnai water heater, you might have come...
Rinnai Error Codes and Troubleshooting TipsRead now
Rinnai is a popular brand of tankless water heaters that provides efficient and reliable heating solutions for homes and businesses. However, like any other electronic device, Rinnai tankless water heaters can also encounter issues or errors. Here are some of...