Spec Sheet Install Manual
One of the most advanced 1/4 hp sump pumps available, Liberty's 240-series features a unique one-piece cast iron housing with peripheral port suction. This design eliminates the motor seal ring and helps reduce potential jamming from debris. Other features on the 240-series include a quick-disconnect power cord and Liberty's VMF switch technology for smaller sump pits (model 247).
- Unique one-piece cast iron housing
- Peripheral port inlets eliminate bottom suction
- 304 stainless steel intake plate
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor.
- Available in three switch styles including Liberty’s VMF switch
- Fasteners – all non-corrosive stainless steel
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- 8 vane, glass reinforced thermoplastic impeller, Non-clog design.
- Stainless steel volute intake plate, internally mounted. Will not corrode.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 140°F
- HP: 1/4
- HZ: 60 Hz
- Volts: 115V
- Amps: 6A
- RPM: 3400
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Height: 10"
- Major Width: 9.0"
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...