Spec Sheet Install Manual
The Liberty 290 series provides a cost effective “mid-range” pump for on-site waste water systems, liquid waste transfer and commercial heavy-duty sump pump applications that require higher head or more flow. Designed around Liberty’s unique “Uni-Body” casting, the 290-Series will provide years of reliable performance.
- Liberty’s unique, one-piece “Uni-Body” casting
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor (other lengths available)
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Stainless steel, removable bottom screen
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Model: 293
- HP: 3/4
- HZ: 60
- RPM: 3450
- Amps: 10.4A
- Volts: 115V
- Automatic: Manual
- Height: 13"
- Major Width: 10"
- Weight: 31 lbs.
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...