Spec Sheet Install Manual
Cool running and efficient, the 230-Series features a deep-finned powder coated aluminum motor housing, polypropylene base and vortex style impeller. Topped-off with a quick-disconnect power cord and Liberty's VMF switch (model 237) the 230-Series offers a superior value in a 1/3 hp pump.
- Vortex style impeller permits passage of solids without clogging
- Polypropylene and powder coated aluminum construction
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- All fasteners – non-corrosive stainless steel
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor. (25' length optional)
- Removable base allows suction down to 1/8"
- HP: 1/3
- HZ: 60 Hz
- Volts: 115V
- Amps: 5.2A
- RPM: 3450
- Weight: 11lbs
- Height: 10.5"
- Major Width: 9.6"
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 10"
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...