Spec Sheet Install Manual
The alarm is feature-packed with a new super-bright LED alarm ring, low basement temperature warning, and even comes with auxiliary contacts for connection to other home security systems. It features easy-to-use plug-n-play wiring and BlinkUp™ technology for quick connection to your smart device! See the enclosed literature sheet for all the new features of the ALM-EYE series alarms.
For sewage, sump or puddle sensing applications.
- NEMA 1, indoor rated
- 120 volt operation with 9-volt battery backup
- 86 dB audible alarm
- Super bright red LED alarm ring
- Green power on LED
- Low battery LED
- Low battery warning
- Automatic reset
- WiFi LED
- Silence or test alarm manually or through your smart device.
- Three sensor/float styles available – wide angle float for sewage, compact snap-on float (fits 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" pipe) for sump, and a puddle sensor style puck.
- Auxiliary contacts for connection to other home security systems
- Device will run up to 12 hours on 9-volt battery with alarm active, up to 7 days in standby mode.
- Apple® iOS and Android® compatible
- Free download on Google® Play Store or the App Store
- Cloud-based system technology
- Get immediate notification from your smart device of alarm activation
- Sends via text, email or push notification - up to 4 different contacts/phone numbers
- Low basement temperature notification (user defines temperature level for warning)
- Silence or test your alarm remotely from your smart device
- One NightEye app can control multiple devices (separate alarm / control units required)
- Loss of the WiFi notification (utilizes smart wireless monitoring to prevent nuisance notifications)
- Float Style: Wide-angle
- Float Cord Length: 20'
- Weight: 4lbs
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...