Point of Use (Sink) Pressure Limiting Valve
High pressure system to protect drink dispensers, water filters, ice makers, coffee machines, chillers (cold water systems), hot tanks (hot water systems) and other devices.
- This device is of vital importance to reduce pressure or prevent pressure surges above 60 psi.
- All heaters and chillers have warranty issues with water supply pressure exceeding 60 psi.
- All Point of Use (sink) Product function best above 40psi but should be limited to 60 psi for optimum performance and product longevity.
** The PLV-60 although highly recommended is strictly a safeguard and not the solution to cronic high pressure and/or pressure surges which should be controlled at the main service entering the home or facility**
Easy to install at supply side to any device
Simple connection with supplied quick connect fittings to 1/4” tubing
- Integral Dual Check Valves
- Resists Water Hammer
- Stops backflow
- Supplied with fixing clip
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...