- Applications Under cabinet lighting; General and decorative lighting; Accent lighting; Task lighting; Display lighting; Landscape lighting
- Average Life (Hrs) 10000
- Base G6.35
- Brand Prism HaloXen
- Bulb T4
- CRI 99
- Color Temperature 3000
- Dimmable Yes
- Filament Type C-8
- HTS code 8539212080
- Initial Lumens 1000
- Inner Carton Quantity 10
- Input Frequency (Hz) 60
- Markets Residential, Commercial
- Master Carton Quantity 1000
- Maximum Overall Diameter 0.39
- Maximum Overall Length 1.57
- Nominal Length 1.57
- Operating Position Universal
- Product Category Small Halogen
- Product Description 50W JC 12V G6.35 PRISM HALOXEN
- Product Number 107716
- Voltage (V) 12
- Wattage (W) 50
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- UNSPSC 39101601
- UPC Code 807154177165
- Weight (lbs) 0.015
HaloXen lamps operate under high temperatures. To avoid personal injury, turn power off and allow bulb to cool before attempting to handle. Do not use if the glass is scratched or broken. Do not use near flammable or combustible materials.
Do not touch capsule with bare hands. Oil from the skin may reduce performance unless wiped clean with alcohol and a soft cloth. CAUTION: THIS LAMP OPERATES UNDER PRESSURE AND COULD SHATTER. To avoid injury and to avoid exposure to ultraviolet radiation, this lamp should be used in a fixture with a protective shield or tempered glass. Provide adequate ventilation to avoid overheating and use in only fixtures rated for wattage stated on the package. To avoid risks of burns or other injury, turn power off and allow lamp to cool before replacing. Socket condition may affect lamp life. Inspect and replace socket if deterioration occurs.
- Do not touch quartz capsule with bare hands. If the lamp is touched, wipe clean with a soft cloth and alcohol?ÿ
- Switch off power allowing lamp to cool down before removing?ÿ
- Halogen lamps operate under pressure. Always replace protective panels or screens supplied with the fixture before turning on the power supply?ÿ
- Do not touch quartz capsule with bare hands. If the lamp is touched, wipe clean with a soft cloth and alcohol
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...