The Battery Operated Sprinkler Timer with Valve is great for repairing or retrofitting an existing sprinkler system, or installing new systems in areas where no power exists, such as fields or pastures. One set of standard batteries provides up to a year of automatic operation, and has a low battery sensor to warn when fresh batteries are required. The timer offers two programs (A and B) for multiple setting options. Installation is simple, and programming is straightforward and easy to understand. Compatible with a rain sensor to create a rain delay in programming.
- EASY AND FLEXIBLE PROGRAMMING: Operates up to 4 stations, with up to 8 start times, and can be run from 1-240 minutes. Set for days of the week, odd/even days, or intervals (between 1-30 days).
- RAIN SENSOR COMPATIBLE: Connect with a rain sensor to delay watering for a set time after storms.
- BATTERY OPERATED: Works great for sprinkler boxes without a power outlet nearby (Requires 3 AA batteriesnot included). Low battery warning will alert you when to replace batteries.
- DETACHABLE TIMER: Easily remove timer from housing for programming.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Weatherproof housing protects timer from the elements, and every valve connection is sealed with a water-tight O-ring.
The Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0: Illuminating the Future of Landscape LightingThe Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0 has arrived, revolutionizing the way we control landscape lighting. With its advanced features and seamless integration with modern technology, this cutting-edge device is set to transform outdoor lighting experiences.Read now
The Benefits of the Liberty SJ10 Water Powered Sump Pump Back Up: Why You Should Consider ItRead now
Discover the advantages of using the Liberty SJ10 water powered sump pump back up for your home. From reliable backup to easy installation, learn why the SJ10 SumpJet is a smart investment. When it comes to protecting your home from...
Keep Your Plants Hydrated: Tips for Yearly Drip Irrigation System MaintenanceRead now
Drip irrigation systems are a popular method of watering plants because they are efficient, cost-effective, and conserve water. However, like any irrigation system, drip systems require maintenance to ensure they continue to function properly. Here are some tips on how...