The Pro-C Hydrawise™ combines the power of Wi-Fi-based irrigation management and the convenience of modular functionality into one next-generation controller. The Pro-C Hydrawise helps contractors save time, save water, protect landscapes, and meet the demands of customers who want smart home solutions. In addition, it lets contractors continue using their Roam and Roam XL remotes for quick on-site management.
Among the controller's many robust features is Predictive Watering™, which adjusts irrigation schedules based on local, real-time temperature, rainfall probability, wind, and humidity. A built-in milliamp sensor makes troubleshooting wiring issues easy. By adding a simple-to-install HC Flow Meter, users can receive notifications regarding leaking pipes or broken sprinklers. Users can also manage the controller from anywhere using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
The Pro-C Hydrawise is EPA WaterSense approved. Hydrawise is also compatible with Amazon Alexa for convenient voice control to start, stop, and suspend irrigation.
- Wi-Fi-enabled for easy connection to the internet from any location
- Integrates local weather data to make water-saving scheduling adjustments
- Utilizes Pro-C modules to create station counts between 4–16
- Convenient touch screen
- Wi-Fi enabled for simple and fast connection to the internet
- Uses Hydrawise web-based software to offer automatic watering schedule updates
- Sends instant alerts in the event of a problem in the system
- Built-in milliamp sensor
- Compatible with HC Flow Meter
- Roam and Roam XL compatible
- Warranty: 2 years
- Includes 5' lead and plug
Touch-Screen Interface (Pro-C Hydrawise)
- The Pro-C Hydrawise controller has a full graphical touchscreen interface, which makes programming with or without Wi-Fi connectivity and manual starting from the controller a breeze
Predictive Watering Adjustments
- Daily schedule adjustments based on local weather data monitor past, current and forecasted temperature, rainfall, humidity, and wind speed. This allows for adjustments of watering times and schedules to balance water savings with water efficiency for plants.
Flow Meter Detection and Alerts
- Monitor your piping and sprinklers with an optional HC Flow Meter. Receive automatic alerts when a pipe is broken to prevent property damage.
Wiring Detection and Alerts (Pro-C Hydrawise)
- Pro-C Hydrawise controllers continuously monitor the electrical current flowing to your solenoid valves. If the current is too high or too low, Hydrawise will alert you and tell you which valve is not working properly. This allows you to correct a failed valve before damage is done to plant materials.
Hydrawise EPA Watersense Approved Smart Watering
- All Hydrawise compatible controllers connected to Hydrawise web-based software are EPA WaterSense approved Smart Watering Controllers. Hydrawise Predictive Watering™ allows the controller to adjust schedules based on forecasted temperature, rainfall probability, wind and humidity to provide the maximum water savings you come to expect from a Hunter smart controller.
- Electrical Specifications
- Transformer Input: 120 VAC
- Transformer Output (24 VAC): 1 A
- Station Output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- Pump / Master Valve (24 VAC): 0.28A
- Sensor Input: 1
- Operating Temperature: 0 F to 140 F
- CE, UL, cUL, C-tick, FCC
- Height: 9"
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 4 1/2"
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...