In order to create a plastic valve that can consistently operate at 220 PSI, Hunter relies on only materials that are both time and contractor proven. Created to handle the wide range of conditions different sites will bring, the ICV valve includes both a fabric reinforced E.P.D.M. diaphragm and seat, and flow control as standard features. It can consistently withstand pressures of up to 220 PSI while handling the continual hammer that such forces will produce. Plus, it’s exceptionally easy to service, with bonnet fasteners that can be loosened and tightened using a variety of common contractor tools. A Filter SentryTM option is also available for applications that involve dirty water. The Filter Sentry™ system keeps the valve free of debris found in reclaimed water or ponds.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy “at the valve” activation
- Glass-filled nylon construction results in the highest pressure rating
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Fabric reinforced EPDM diaphragm and EPDM seat ensure superior performance in all water conditions
- DC latching solenoids enable Hunter’s battery-powered controllers
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use with Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Temperature rating: 150° F
- Warranty period: 5 years.
- Holding Current: 190mA
- Tempature: 150
- Warranty: Five Years
- Flow Rate: 20 - 135 GPM
- Inlet Size: 1.5
- Inlet Thread: Female NPT
- Flow Control: 20 - 135 GPM
- Pressure Rating/Range: 20 - 220
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...