The InSinkErator® F-201R Replacement Filter is the only water filter specifically designed for instant hot and hot/cool water dispensers. When paired with the InSinkErator Stainless Steel Tank, our carbon filters provide fresh-tasting water by reducing chlorine taste and odor. The F-201R filter can also be adapted to any refrigerator, icemaker or virtually any drinking water system.
- Includes 2 replacement filters for use with InSinkErator water filtration system
- Reduces Chlorine, taste and odor for clean, refreshing taste
- Sanitary, quick-change filter cartridge makes replacement easy. A simple twist is all it takes!
- Certified by Water Quality Association to NSF/ANSI 372 for Lead Free Compliance
- 6 month recommended filter cartridge replacement
- Filter Capacity
- 501 gallons
- Temperature Range
- Incoming cold water supply line can be from 33°F to 100°F (1°C to 38°C). Connect to cold water supply line only.
- 30-125 psi
- Flow Rate
- 0.75 gpm
- Shipping Weight
- Approximately 2.0 lbs.
The Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0: Illuminating the Future of Landscape LightingThe Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0 has arrived, revolutionizing the way we control landscape lighting. With its advanced features and seamless integration with modern technology, this cutting-edge device is set to transform outdoor lighting experiences.Read now
The Benefits of the Liberty SJ10 Water Powered Sump Pump Back Up: Why You Should Consider ItRead now
Discover the advantages of using the Liberty SJ10 water powered sump pump back up for your home. From reliable backup to easy installation, learn why the SJ10 SumpJet is a smart investment. When it comes to protecting your home from...
Keep Your Plants Hydrated: Tips for Yearly Drip Irrigation System MaintenanceRead now
Drip irrigation systems are a popular method of watering plants because they are efficient, cost-effective, and conserve water. However, like any irrigation system, drip systems require maintenance to ensure they continue to function properly. Here are some tips on how...