The Houzer PCH-3700 BL Porcela series Black Porcelain Enamel Steel Undermount Offset Single Sink offers the high end look of cast iron with all the benefits of lighter steel core making it easy to install and maintain. Our Porcelain enamel is twice-fired at 1500 deg F resulting in a perfectly smooth surface that is stain, chip and scratch-resistant. Non-porous surface makes it hygienic and easy to maintain. Bowl measures 28.75-inches by 18.3125-inches by 9-inches deep and supplied with mounting clips, template and instructions. Covered by limited 10 year warranty. Fits 36 inch cabinet.
- Undermount Offset Single Bowl
- External dimension 20.67" X 31.26"
- 9" Depth
- Non-porous glossy surface
- Compatible with the following accessories: BG-3250
- Porcelain enamel steel
- Bowl 28.75"x18.31"x9" deep
- Double baked at 1500F
- Fits 36" cabinet
- Easy undermount installation, Chip, crack and scratch resistant
- Clips included, Strainer not included
- Product Warranty: Limited 10 Year Warranty
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Item Length inches: 20.67"
- Item Width inches: 31.26"
- Item Height inches: 9"
- Item Weight Pounds: 28 lbs
- Color/Finish: Black, Biscuit, Espresso, Lemon, Mint, Navy Blue, Slate, and White
- Finish Type: Non-porous glossy surface
- Material: Porcelain Enamel Steel
- Back: Back
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...