Klein Tools CL320KIT HVAC Kit
- HVAC Kit with testers for the HVAC Professional; Cat. No. CL320 HVAC Digital Clamp Meter with AC Auto-Ranging, Cat. No. IR07 Dual IR/Probe Thermometer, and Cat. No. NCVT3P Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight
- HVAC Clamp Meter Cat. No. CL320 with TRMS measurement technology measures AC current, NCVT, AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, DC microamps, capacitance, duty cycle, diode test, continuity, and temperature
- Cat. No. IR07 Dual IR Probe and Thermometer measures temperature from -40 to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 300 Degrees Celsius); accurately measure surface temperature with Infrared Thermometer (DS ratio 8:1)
- Measure air vents and duct temperature using temperature probe with hands-free hanging hook; calculate differential temperature (T1-T2) for both IR and probe temperatures; IR07 is not a medical device and is NOT intended for use on people or animals
- Cat. No. NCVT3P is dual-range and detects from 12 to 1000 V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications; detects voltage with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function; CAT IV 1000V rating provides expanded operation and protection
Klein Tools HVAC Kit features Cat. No. CL320 Auto-Ranging, TRMS (True Root Mean Square), 400A HVAC Clamp Meter; Cat. No. IR07 Dual IR and Probe Thermometer, for both surface and air temperature measurements; and Cat. No. NCVT3P Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester With Flashlight, for detection of AC voltage from 12 to 1000V with visual and audible indicators. Included is a convenient carrying pouch, test leads with CAT III/CAT IV safety caps, thermocouple, and all batteries.