Spec Sheet Install Manual
The Pro380-Series is a large capacity shallow system design featuring a 24" x 24" basin - perfect for bedrock and difficult soil conditions. The Pro380-Series offers a large 41 gallon capacity and longer pump cycles for extended pump life. The Pro380-Series sewage package arrives from the factory pre-assembled saving valuable labor time at the job site. Now available "alarm-ready" with pre-mounted alarm floats. Give the Pro380 a try and see why more contractors are demanding Liberty. The Pro-Series is backed by Liberty's standard three-year warranty.
- QuickTree system allows easy access and removal of switches without disturbing pump or plumbing.
- Integral rubber seals permanently attached to cover.
- Unique cord seal technology integrated into the inspection cover.
- Shallow basin design (24") for easier installation in difficult soil/bedrock locations.
- Large 41 gallon capacity for longer pump cycles.
- Integrally molded torque stops secure the pump in its proper position
- Integrally molded anti-flotation collar.
- Durable polyethylene construction.
- Completely assembled.
- HP: 1/2
- Volts: 115
- Phase: 1
- Discharge: 2"
- Weight: 64
Sewage and Effluent Pumps:
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...