550MBTU Maxitrol 1" Line Pressure Regulator 325-5AL-1-V
Maxitrol's 325-L Series line pressure regulators are for 2 PSI piping systems. 325 Series regulators are for use on residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
The 325 Series features a high leverage linkage assembly to deliver positive dead-end lock-up. The regulators are capable of precise regulating control from full flow down to pilot flow.
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Pipe Sizes: 1"
- Certifications: ANSI Z21.80/CSA 6.22 Line Pressure Regulators.
- Gas Types: Suitable for natural, manufactured, mixed gases, liquefied petroleum gases, and LP gas-air mixtures.
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 2 psi (13.8 kPa)
- Minimum Inlet Pressure: 1 psi (6.9 kPa)
- Emergency Exposure Limits: 65 psi (450 kPa) (inlet side only)
- Maximum Individual Load: 425,000 Btu/h
- Capacity: 325-5L (1/2"): 500,000 Btu/h
- Ambient Temperature Ranges: -40 to 205øF (-40 to 96øC)
NOTE: Capacities are used to determine the maximum multiple appliance load. The largest single appliance served by the regulator should not exceed the maximum individual load specified above.
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...