Spec Sheet Install Manual
Current RL and 4 of the V models will be discontinued and replaced with the New RE•SERIES™ Non-Condensing models including the REP models with a Built-In Pump and Smart-Circ™ Intelligent Recirculation™.
The High Efficiency (HE) Series V Models are the perfect combination of comfort and value. These easy-to-install, compact models combine all the reliability you’d expect from Rinnai with performance that’s ideal for medium- to smaller sized new homes or remodels.
- Temperature controlled, continuous flow, gas hot water system
- Energy Factor of .82 for both Natural Gas and Propane
- Certified for Installation in Manufactured (Mobile) Homes
- Forced combustion
- For Outdoor Use Only
- Complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District 14 ng/J or 20 ppm NOx emission levels
- Operation: Forced combustion
- Minimum/Maximum Gas Rate (Input): 10,300 - 180,000 BTU/h
- Appliance: AC 120 Volts - 60 Hz
- Controller: DC 12 Volts
- Electrical Consumption:
- Normal: 57W
- Standyby: 2W
- Anti-Frost Protection: 104W
- Amperage: 4A
- Ignition System: Direct Electronic Ignition
- Hot Water Capacity:
- Minimum flow rate: 0.26 GPM
- Minimum activation flow rate: 0.4 GPM
- Maximum flow rate: 7.5 GPM
- Temperature: 98° - 120° F
Temperature (without remote): 120° F (49° C) (factory default) or 140° F (60° C)
- Uniform Energy Factor (UEF): 0.81
- Service Connections:
- Gas supply: 3/4 inch MNPT
- Cold water inlet: 3/4 inch MNPT
- Hot water outlet: 3/4 inch MNPT
- Water Flow Control: Water flow sensor, electronic water control device and fixed by - pass.
- Minimum/Maximum Water Supply Pressure: 20 - 150 PSI
- Min. / Max. Gas Supply Pressure:
- Min 4” W.C. (10mbar) max 10.5” W.C. (26.1mbar)
- Manifold Gas Pressure:
- High Fire: 2.0" W.C.
- Low Fire: 0.52" W.C.
Flame failure - Flame Rod
- Boiling protection
- Combustion fan rpm check
- Over current - glass fuse
- Remaining flame (OHS)
- Thermal fuse
- Automatic frost protection
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...