Spec Sheet Install Manual
- Energy Factor of .82 for both Natural Gas and Propane
- Certified for Installation in Manufactured (Mobile) Homes
- Enhanced scale detection lessens possibility of serious, long-term damage to unit
- Temperature lock function prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to water temperature
- Complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District 14 ng/J or 20 ppm NOx emission levels
|Dimensions||Width: 14 Inches (355.6 mm)|
|Height: 23 Inches (584.2 mm)|
|Depth: 9 Inches (228.6 mm)|
|Weight||45.6 lbs (20.7 kg)|
|Minimum/Maximum BTU||10,300 / 180,000 (Natural Gas and Propane)|
|Energy Factor||0.82 for Natural Gas and Propane|
|Temperature Range||Residential: 98°F - 140°F (37°C - 60°C)|
|Commercial: 98°F - 160°F (37°C - 71°C)**|
|Minimum Activation Rate||0.4 gpm (1.5 lpm)|
|Flow Rate (70° / 50° Temperature Rise)||4.3 / 6.0 gpm (16.3 / 22.7 lpm)|
|Hot Water Flow Rate Range||0.26 - 7.5 gpm (0.98 - 28.4 lpm)|
|Optional: MC-100-1, BC-100V-1, MC-195T-US, MCC-91-2|
|Ultra Lox NOx||Yes|
|Warranty (Residential)*||Limited 12-year on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 1-year on labor (5-year optional on labor)|
|Warranty (Commercial)*||Limited 5-year on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 1-year on labor (2-year optional on labor)|
|Mobile Home Certified||Yes|
|Valves Shipped in Box||Yes|
|High Altitude Approved||Up to 10,200 ft. (3,109 m)|
|Certifications||AHRI and CSA|
|Tankless Rack System (TRS/TRW) Compatible||No|
|1/2" Gas Line Compatible***||Yes|
* It is recommended that a trained and qualified professional who has attended a Rinnai training class complete the installation. The warranty may be voided due to any improper installation.
— Installation and service must be performed by a licensed professional.
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...