The Orbit 1/2-Inch Male-Threaded Plastic Impact Head is an exceptional value and lets you replace or add an impact head to your yards watering system. Designed for dependability, impact heads have an uninterrupted water flow that are clog-resistant, even when used with dirty or reclaimed water from ponds and canals. Sprays up to a 90-foot diameter making it ideal for large-area watering. Easily adjust the coverage from a partial section to a full circle. Features a deflector shield for distance adjustment, and an anti-backsplash arm to aid in spray pattern and area coverage. A simple twist of the diffuser screw breaks up the water stream, creating larger or smaller water droplets. The lightweight, plastic construction is high-impact resistant and durable, providing years of reliable watering use.
- LARGE-AREA COVERAGE: Sprays up to 90 feet in diameter, covering 6,360 square feet when set to a full circle.
- LONG-LASTING CONSTRUCTION: Made from strong, durable plastic to ensure this product will last season after season without the worry of rust or corrosion.
- ADJUSTABLE COVERAGE: Easily adjust spray coverage from a partial section to full 360° watering.
- CUSTOMIZABLE SETTINGS: Use the deflector shield and diffuser screw to alter the stream and change the spray distance radius anywhere from 20 to 40 feet.
- ANTI-BACKSPLASH ARM: Improves the sprinklers ability to spray water in a consistent pattern and in the desired direction.
- RESISTS CLOGS: Flow-through design resistant to clogs and ideal for secondary water.
- UNIVERSAL REPLACEMENT: Works alongside or replaces existing 1/2-inch impact sprinkler heads
- SIZE: 1/2-inch male threaded.
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...