The Orbit Zinc Impact Sprinkler on Zinc Spike is ideal for watering large areas. Designed for dependability, impact heads have an uninterrupted water flow that are clog-resistant, even when used with dirty or reclaimed water from ponds and canals. Attached to a zinc step spike, this sprinkler sprays up to an 85-foot diameter. Easily adjust the coverage from a partial section to a full circle. Features a deflector shield for distance adjustment and an anti-backsplash arm to aid in spray pattern and area coverage. A simple twist of the diffuser screw breaks up the water stream, creating larger or smaller water droplets. The flow-through outlet allows you to connect multiple sprinklers to expand your watering areas depending on water pressure. The all-metal construction is designed to hold up against the typical wear and tear that most impact sprinklers experience, giving you years of dependable use.
- LARGE-AREA COVERAGE: Sprays up to 85 feet in diameter, covering 5,670 square feet when set to a full circle.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Quality zinc materials ensure it will last season after season.
- ADJUSTABLE COVERAGE: Easily adjust spray coverage from a partial section to full 360° watering.
- CUSTOMIZABLE SETTINGS: Use the deflector shield and diffuser screw to alter the stream and change the spray distance radius anywhere from 20 to 42-feet.
- ANTI-BACKSPLASH ARM: Improves the sprinklers ability to spray water in a consistent pattern and in the desired direction.
- FLOW-THROUGH OUTLET: Use as a single sprinkler or connect multiple sprinklers in a series to expand your watering coverage.
- STABLE DESIGN: Simply push the zinc spike into soil or turf to keep the sprinkler in place.
- RESISTS CLOGS: Flow-thru design resistant to clogs and ideal for secondary water.
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...