The Orbit 12 station sprinkler timer swing panel sprinkler timer comes with 3 independent programs for easy and flexible scheduling.
In a weatherproof cabinet, this Orbit 57900 automatic 12 station timer is ideal for outdoor use as well as indoor use and has an internal transformer that offers easy plug-and-go installation. With Easy-Set Logic™ programming, scheduling and running any misting or sprinkler system is a breeze. The Orbit 12 zone water timer has an easy-to-read LCD digital display with a dial makes this irrigation controller simple to use.
Features and Benefits
- Comes with an easily accessible swing door for secure outdoor use
- Has mounting brackets for indoor or outdoor use
- Features Easy-Set Logic™ programming
- Offers 3 independent programs for scheduling flexibility
- This timer can work with a pump start relay
- This timer has a battery backup that requires one lithium CR2032 battery
- Has a large, easy-to-read LCD display and easy-to-use dial
- Timer dimensions are 8"W x 6.5"H x 3.5"D
MaterialPlastic Manufacturer Part Number57900 Assembled Product Weight16.75 lbs
The Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0: Illuminating the Future of Landscape LightingThe Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0 has arrived, revolutionizing the way we control landscape lighting. With its advanced features and seamless integration with modern technology, this cutting-edge device is set to transform outdoor lighting experiences.Read now
The Benefits of the Liberty SJ10 Water Powered Sump Pump Back Up: Why You Should Consider ItRead now
Discover the advantages of using the Liberty SJ10 water powered sump pump back up for your home. From reliable backup to easy installation, learn why the SJ10 SumpJet is a smart investment. When it comes to protecting your home from...
Keep Your Plants Hydrated: Tips for Yearly Drip Irrigation System MaintenanceRead now
Drip irrigation systems are a popular method of watering plants because they are efficient, cost-effective, and conserve water. However, like any irrigation system, drip systems require maintenance to ensure they continue to function properly. Here are some tips on how...