Features and Benefits
- INCLUDES: Programmable timer, 4-port manifold adapter, and two automatic valves (expandable up to four valves).
- INTERVAL PROGRAMMING: Set your timer to water every 2 hours up to once per week.
- MULTIPLE DURATIONS: Select from eight watering duration options from 1 to 240 minutes.
- RAIN DELAY: Save water by skipping watering cycles after it rains without interrupting your set program. Delay watering from 1 to 3 days.
- EASY-TO-USE: The large dial and LCD screen are easy to see and operate.
- MANUAL WATERING: Temporarily bypass your program for quick faucet use.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: This product will last season after season without the worry or rust or corrosion.
- SWIVEL ATTACHMENT: Over-molded brass hose faucet swivel coupling for easy and quick connection without any need for tools.
- BATTERY OPERATED: Runs on 2 AA batteries (not included)
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...