The PRIER P-6IV provides an irrigation supply for your sprinkler system in areas subject to freezing temperatures. The valve is installed from the exterior of the structure with the supply piping and shutoff through the structure to the heated portion, eliminating the possibility of freezing. To assure freeze protection year round this hydrant must be winterized by closing the valve and opening the ¼” NPT drain plug which can also be used to blowout the downstream irrigation system. Having the valve on the exterior of the structure enables a professional to winterize your system without the need to come inside or the owner to be present.
This heavy duty hydrant has a high flow rate. A removable operating key is provided to prevent unauthorized tampering. No special installation tools are required.
- Built in elbow which allows for easy installation and reduced fittings
- Elbow orientable in any direction for use with atmospheric vacuum breaker or backflow preventer depending on local requirements for sprinkler or irrigation system
- ¼” NPT port in elbow for easy sprinkler or irrigation system winterization and air blowout
- Outlet connections: Either 1” MPT male or ¾” MPT male for permanent connection to sprinkler or irrigation system
- Inlet connections: 1” MPT male x ¾” FPT female inlet connection
- Heavy pattern cast brass hydrant with satin nickel-plated body provides an attractive corrosion resistant finish
- Horizontal or vertical installation (mounting template included)
- Patented PRIER “triple seal” positive shutoff system offers triple redundancy to assure shutoff
- Key operation for tamper-proofing of sprinkler or irrigation system supply
- Simple, solderless design and solid non-ferrous operating rod for long wear life
- Design enables valve to be easily secured to any type of inner wall, utilizing the provided clamping ring
The Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0: Illuminating the Future of Landscape LightingThe Brilliance LED Smart Socket 3.0 has arrived, revolutionizing the way we control landscape lighting. With its advanced features and seamless integration with modern technology, this cutting-edge device is set to transform outdoor lighting experiences.Read now
The Benefits of the Liberty SJ10 Water Powered Sump Pump Back Up: Why You Should Consider ItRead now
Discover the advantages of using the Liberty SJ10 water powered sump pump back up for your home. From reliable backup to easy installation, learn why the SJ10 SumpJet is a smart investment. When it comes to protecting your home from...
Keep Your Plants Hydrated: Tips for Yearly Drip Irrigation System MaintenanceRead now
Drip irrigation systems are a popular method of watering plants because they are efficient, cost-effective, and conserve water. However, like any irrigation system, drip systems require maintenance to ensure they continue to function properly. Here are some tips on how...