The COMBOConnect® solution combines the simplicity of a standard connection box with the power of a low-voltage transformer of 100 W.
- Patented design that combines a standard junction box with a built-in transformer
- Two high-voltage openings (one for inlet power, one to daisy chain to other j-boxes), five low-voltage openings (one more than typical larger junction boxes to better accommodate nicheless lights)
- Includes built-in 100 W safety transformer
- Built-in electronic noise reduction
- Unit is 20 percent smaller than standard junction box and transformer components
- Connections are designed to be easily accessible
- Uses insulated terminals for wiring connections
- Mount via wall, post or rod (PA119 mounting bracket sold separately.)
- Complies with NEC Code 680.24 requirements for junction boxes and per NEC 411 for low-voltage landscape lighting
- 1-year warranty
|Mounting Options||Bracket, Post, Rod, Wall||Number Of Light Connections||5|
|Warranty Period||1-Year limited||Body Material||Plastic|
|Non Metallic Conduit Size||1/2", 3/4", 1"||Product Depth (in)||6|
|Product Depth (mm)||152.4||Product Height (in)||5|
|Product Height (mm)||127||Product Width (in)||8|
|Product Width (mm)||203.2||Unit Carton Height (in)||4.75|
|Unit Carton Length (in)||12.25||Unit Carton Weight (lb)||6.2|
|Unit Carton Width (in)||9.25|
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...