- Heavy pattern cast brass construction with solid cast brass mounting flange with enclosed screw holes
- Satin nickel plated or polished chrome body
- Powder coated non-ferrous metal handle or operating key on loose key vandal proof sill faucets
- Stainless steel seat washer screw and handle screw
- Full circle ACME threads on stem assembly with standard 1/4” L size seat washer
- Lock shield cap
- AFG teflon with graphite packing
- P-002 vacuum breaker backflow check valve approved under ASSE 1011
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...