Prier P-266 Angle Sill Faucet for Exposed Piping - Double Check Vacuum Breaker - Vandalproof - 3/4" - Satin Nickel Plated - P-266NP.75
PRIER’s exposed pipe angle sill faucets are designed for areas that require water service with an anti-siphon backflow check valve connection, but are not subject to freezing temperatures. Typical installations include outdoor connections in mild climates or any indoor installation for residential, commercial, institutional and industrial applications. The heavy pattern design with solid brass stem assures years of reliable service with minimal maintenance.
- Heavy pattern satin nickel plated cast brass construction with solid cast brass mounting flange with enclosed screw holes
- 3/4” FPT inlet option on top and bottom for flexibility during installation
- Includes brass plug for easy close-off and ‘drain down’ for the system
- Integral shut off allows valve to be shut off and serviced without shutting off entire system
- Powder coated aluminum metal handle or operating key on loose key vandal proof angle sill faucets
- Stainless steel seat washer screw and handle screw
- Full circle ACME threads on stem assembly with standard 1/4” L size seat washer
- AFG teflon with graphite packing
- P-156, P-256 and P-356 have a P-002 vacuum breaker backflow check valve approved under ASSE 1011
- P-166, P-266, and P-366 have a P-004 vacuum breaker backflow double check valve approved under ASSE 1052
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...