- For supplying fresh water to rural homes, farms, and cabins
- For installations where the vertical distance from the pump to the pumping water level does not exceed 90 feet (27.4 m)
- Cast iron casing and seal plate for durability and long life
- A.O. Smith higher than standard NEMA service factor dual compartment motor
- Dual voltage 115/230 V
- Pressure switch preset at 30/50 psi
- 1-1/4" (31.7 mm) suction, 1" NPT (25.4 mm) discharge
- Brass flow control valve included
- Pressure gauge included with all models
- Stainless steel motor shaft and dual ball bearings
- Precision-engineered thermoplastic impeller, diffuser, nozzle, and venturi
- Injector kit included for both shallow and deep well installations
- Fully serviceable with two-year warranty
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...