The standard Franklin 25FV1S4-2W230 #95422520 FPS Series V submersible pump features unique hydraulics that improve efficiency and minimize wear even when pumping abrasives. Discharge and motor brackets are available in thermoplastic or stainless steel with a removable check valve system. Available in 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, and 25 gpm, 1/2 - 5 horsepower. The discharge head and motor bracket produced with industry proven, engineered materials. Available in 300 series stainless steel or high quality thermoplastic resins.
- 6 performance ranges: 5, 7, 10, 15, 20, and 25 gpm.
- Horsepower ranges: 1/2 - 5.
- Discharge head and motor bracket produced with industry proven, engineered materials. Available in 300 series stainless steel or high quality thermoplastic resins.
- Large wrench flat area on the discharge head for ease of installation.
- Dry run designed top bearing positively supports the 300 series stainless steel 7/16-inch hex shaft.
- Removable internal check valve.
- Powered by Franklin Electric corrosion-resistant super stainless 4-inch submersible motors with lightning protection.
- Maximum water temperature with proper flow is 120 °F/49 °C. Consult factory for details.
1 Discharge Head: Available in engineered polymer or stainless steel
2 Check Valve: Internal design, but easily removed with proper tools
3 Top Bearing: Designed to provide excellent protection in volatile “dry run” conditions
4 Shell: 300 Series stainless steel
5 Stage Assembly: Modified PPO with 300 Series stainless steel insert
6 Carbon/Phenolic Washer: Maintains stage integrity and hydraulic seal by absorbing impeller thrust
7 Pump Shaft: 300 Series stainless steel
8 Motor Shaft Coupling: 300 Series stainless steel
9 External Suction Screen: Minimizes entry of performance-robbing abrasives and debris
10 Motor Bracket: Available in stainless steel or thermoplastic
Does Your State Require Pressure Regulated Irrigation Spray Heads?When it comes to irrigation systems, achieving uniform water distribution can be challenging. Conventional spray heads are prone to uneven water application due to varying water pressure. Does Your State Require Pressure Regulated Irrigation Spray Heads?Read now
Liberty P382LE51 and P382XPRG101 Sewage Pump Systems: An In-Depth ReviewLet's dive into the world of sewage pump systems and why Liberty's P382LE51 and P382XPRG101 models have gained popularity among users.Read now
Rinnai's new RSC199 tankless water heater with built-in recirculation and smart pumpWhen it comes to hot water systems, traditional storage tank water heaters have been the standard choice for decades. However, tankless water heaters have gained popularity in recent years due to their numerous advantages. Let's explore Rinnai's new RSC199 with built in recirculation pump.Read now