Little Giant’s Inline Constant Pressure System by Franklin Electric provides increased and constant pressure for city/municipal water systems and private well systems. Includes pump, motor, drive, pressure switch, and all cables.
- A complete packaged system - Pump, motor, drive and pressure switch in one box
- Small and compact design - Fits into small areas, even between floor joists
- Stainless steel construction - Made for years of operation
- Simple and easy installation - Step-by-step illustrated instructions
- Quiet and cool operation - Integrated motor design allows water to flow around it • NEMA 4 (IP56) electronics enclosure
- Multiple mounting configurations - Allows you to install the unit where you need it: horizontal, vertical & even upside down
- Product power rating: 1.2 hp, 0.9 kW
- Shipping weight: 50 lbs, 22.7 kg
- Built in system protections guard the Inline unit from many common failure modes including: surge protection, voltage underload, locked pump, open circuit, short circuit and overheated controller.
- Homes on municipal/city or private well systems
- Multi-family dwellings – duplexes, triplexes and quads
- Increased and constant water pressure from water storage/cistern systems
- Sprinkler and water reclamation systems
- General pressure boosting
Municipal/City Water Systems:
Franklin now has an affordable answer for homeowners not satisfied with the water pressure they receive from their city water provider. The Inline CP is a simple, efficient product that provides pressure to every fixture all the time.
The Inline CP provides a constant pressure solution for homes with low yielding wells, where storage tanks or cisterns are used.
The Inline CP is versatile and can be used in place of the standard booster pump often needed for a sprinkler pump system. In addition to its weatherproof NEMA 4 electronics enclosure, the Inline CP will adjust the overall system pressure, allowing complete water coverage and shorter system run times.
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...