Complete system of compression fittings and adapters for all tubing connection needs in a low-volume system.
Reduces inventory costs: Multi-diameter compression fittings work with a wide range of 1/2" polyethylene tubing sizes (0.630" to 0.669" or 16mm - 17mm outside diameter).
Saves time and effort: 50% less force is required to connect tubing and fittings versus competitive compression fittings. Adapters swivel for easy installation.
Provides increased flexibility: Just three Easy Fit Fittings and five Easy Fit Adapters are needed to make over 160 combinations of connections, accommodating countless installation and maintenance situations.
- Easy Fit Compression Fitting System - 1/2 in. Male Pipe Thread Adapter
- Faster and easier to install—requires up to 50% less force to install tubing, making your installation project faster and easier
- Great for maintenance and retrofitting existing systems
- Works with virtually any manufacturer's 1/2 in. tubing, where the outside diameter ranges from .630" to .669" (16mm to 17mm)
- The eight components of the Easy Fit System (3 Fittings and 5 Adapters) can be built into over 160 different configurations
- Not compatible with Rain Bird XBS or XT700 tubing
- Easy Fit Adapters are not barbed fittings; they are to be used only with Easy Fit Compression Fittings
Easy Fit Install Instructions:
Select an Easy Fit Compression Fitting—either a coupling, an elbow or a tee.
Select the Easy Fit Compression Adapter to connect the fitting to any 1/2" (12,7 mm) or 3/4" (19,05 mm) male- or female-threaded component (for example, a threaded PVC riser).
After selecting the right Easy Fit Compression System components, simply assemble the two using little effort.
Easily insert any manufacturer’s drip tubing from .630" to .669" O.D. (16 mm to 17 mm) into the fitting and connect onto the threaded component. Simple. Fast. Done.
- Pressure: 0 to 60 psi (0 to 4.1 bar)
- Accepts tubing O.D. of 0.630" to 0.669" (16 -17mm)
Understanding Color Temperature and Beam Spreads. What's Their Significance for Your Landscape LightingRead now
When it comes to landscape lighting, the color temperature of the light source can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your outdoor space. Color temperature is a measurement of the perceived color of a light...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...