- Pressure-Compensating Module - Barb Inlet, 24.0 GPH, Orange
- Most compact and unobtrusive emitters
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (10 to 50 psi; 0.7 to 3.5 bar)
- Self-piercing barbs for quick one-step emitter insertion into 1/2 in. or 3/4 in. drip tubing
- Robust design; durable plastic construction is UV-resistant and color-coded to identify flow rate
Point-source medium-flow emitters for watering larger shrubs and trees. The only emitters with self-piercing barbs, making them the easiest to install using the Xeriman™ tool. Widest selection of pressure-compensating emitters, with 6 flow rates and 2 inlet options.
- Emission Device Type: Single-outlet Emitter
- Inlet Type: Barb
- Flow Rate: 24 gph
- Operating Range:
- Pressure: 10 to 50 psi (0.7 to 3.5 bar)
- Required filtration: 100-mesh (150-micron)
- Note: Use a PC Diffuser Cap to eliminate squirting water when using a PC Module staked at the end of 1/4 in. Distribution Tubing (XQ) or on a PolyFlex Riser (PFR/FRA).
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...