Maxi Orange pumps are designed with a separate pump and reservoir. The 2 elements connect together with a length of 1/4" id vinyl tube and a communication cable, which are both usually around 6 ft. long. This may be extended if required.Features
- Self Priming and Pump installs remotely above ceiling or inside lineset cover
- Pan mount and inline style reservoir included and Modular terminals for fast connection
- Gravity Inlet
- Quiet and Fully potted (complete assembly is epoxy filled for resistance to shock, vibration, moisture, chemical and promotes sound dampening, US Patent #6,817,194)
- 3A N/C dry contacts rated @ 5A inductive @ 230V AC
- Designed for use with ductless mini-split A/C systems to remove condensed water from evaporative coil condensate tray through drain line provided with equipment.
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...