Install Spec Sheet
A quiet, preassembled 1/3 HP macerator system. The Qwik Jon Choice is a component in constructing a new bathroom without breaking the concrete. The QJC can handle flusha bles such as toilet paper and organic waste. Only water, power, and a few tools needed. Zoeller elongated toilet sold separately.
- Applications: Residential
- Flushables: Toilet paper and organic waste only
- Install a complete bathroom without breaking concrete!
- Easily connects to a tub, shower, sink, or other fixtures with 2" NPT or 1-1/2" (DN25) slip side inlets
- No gravity drain required
- Install as a freestanding unit or behind a wall - Use Extension Kit for recessed or behind the wall applications (PN 10-3050)
- Automatic reset thermal overload protects the pump
- Carbon/Ceramic mechanical shaft seal for long life
- Upper and lower ball bearings for efficient and quiet operation
- Non-clogging vortex impeller for reliable operation
- Recessed side handles for carrying
- Convenient snap-fit covers for easy access to macerator and electrical junction box
- Discharge elbow with built-in check valve
- 1 year limited warranty
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...