Trusted for decades, Rain Bird® MPR Nozzles are installed by more contractors than all other brands combined. MPR Nozzles simplify the design process by allowing sprinklers with various arcs and radii to be mixed on the same circuit while maintaining even water distribution rates. They fit all Rain Bird spray heads and shrub adapters.
Rain Bird U-Series and MPR Spray Head nozzles are now color-coded on the top to enhance your productivity.Sort Quicker, Install Faster, Check Easier!
Rain Bird U-Series and MPR Spray Head nozzles are now color-coded on the top to enhance your productivity.
- Quickly identify radius and arc with Top Color-coded™ nozzles.
- Top Color-coding makes it easy to verify proper nozzle installation, even when system is not operating.
Now it's easier to sort, easier to organize, and easier to install with Top Color-coded nozzles, now distinctly Rain Bird. Install Confidence. Install Rain Bird.Additional Features
- 1800 Series white filter (.035" x .035") screens (shipped with nozzles) maintain precise radius adjustment and prevent clogging. (5 and 8 Series nozzles are shipped with blue fine-mesh (.02" x .02") filter screens.)
- Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius.
- Fits all Rain Bird sprinklers and shrub adapters.
- Flow Control: 2.60 - 3.70
- Pressure Rating/Range: 15 - 30
- Optimum Pressure: 30
- Precipitation Rate: 1.58-2.07
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...