Specification Sheet | Instruction
Highly versatile, this low voltage up & accent fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The fully rotatable shroud is fitted with dual silicone o-ring gaskets to ensure a superior weather-tight seal under harsh conditions.
A clear or frosted convex glass lens safeguards the lamp and optics. A super durable polyester powder coat finish is applied and available in Black. The intelligently engineered fully adjustable knuckle is made from injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite which effectively isolates the fixture from the harmful corrosive soil.
The 2216 is shipped without a lamp. ABS ground stake mounting hardware is included.
- HOUSING: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- SHROUD: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum fitted to housing with dual silicone O-ring gaskets – providing a superior weather-tight seal.
- FINISH: Polyester powder-coat finish available in Granite
- SOCKET/LAMP HOLDER: Top grade ceramic socket with nickel contacts, stainless steel springs, and Teflon-jacketed wire leads.
- LENS: Clear or frosted convex glass lens. Optical effect lenses are available; see accessories column on fixture ordering information chart.
- LAMP TYPE:
- T3 – 20W maximum. LN-10 T3 Halogen (10W) Standard.
- MOUNTING: Injection-molded, Noryl GTX® adjustable knuckle with ½” NPS stem. Fixture may be mounted onto ground stakes.
- FASTENERS: All fasteners are stainless steel.
- WIRING: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.
- CERTIFICATION: UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for low voltage landscape luminaires (UL 1838). Maximum wattage allowed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for U.S. and Canadian markets may vary. Maximum wattage specified are Underwriters Laboratories U.S. standard. Please contact Vista for any questions about maximum wattage allowed by UL Canadian standards.
- MR-16, LED
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...