Install Spec Sheet
- ADA compliant, elongated bowl
- No need to break concrete or worry about gravity flow to the sewer main.
- No need to destroy concrete floors.
- Reduces construction costs.
- Discharge can be reduced to 3/4" to replace existing systems.
- Pumps in any direction.
- Designed for built in or free standing installation.
- Perfect for Installation In:
- Pool Houses
Intermatic Pool Timer Troubleshooting StepsRead now
If you're a pool owner, you know that keeping your pool clean and well-maintained is essential. One of the most important parts of pool maintenance is ensuring that your pool pump is running on a regular schedule. That's where Intermatic...
Get Your Pool Ready for SummerRead now
Swimming pools are an excellent way to beat the heat and enjoy a refreshing dip during the summer months. However, owning a pool requires regular maintenance, including pool cleaning. Regular pool cleaning is not only important for aesthetic purposes but...
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...