Rain Bird - 2" 1800 Series Spray Head - No Nozzle
Installed in parks and backyards across the globe, Rain Bird's 1800 Series is the #1 commercial-grade irrigation spray head brand in the world.
Chosen for its reliability, heavy-duty materials and versatility, the 1800 Series has first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications.
- 2 in. 1800 Series pop-up spray head
- No nozzle included
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life
- Exclusive co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic "cage" to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment.
- Pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Two-piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides added durability.
- Pre-installed orange 1800 Pop-Top flush plug blocks debris from entering after flushing. Allows for easy nozzle installation.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Nozzle Type: No Nozzle Included
- Spray Head Series: 1800 Series
- 4" (10,2 cm) body height; 2" pop-up height (5.1 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 2 1/4" (5.7 cm)
- Pop-up Height: 2 in