Rain Bird - 4" 3504 Series Part/Full-Circle Rotor Pop-Up w/ SAM Non Potable
This unit comes with the Non Potable Purple Top (NP)
The 3500 Series Rotor is an easy to use short to mid-range 1/2" gear-drive rotor, offering value and convenience for residential applications. Utilizing a simple flat-bladed screwdriver, the 3500's arc adjustment is quick and easy.
This versatile rotor offers an attachable nozzle tree with six superior performing Rain Curtain nozzles and the convenience of reversing full and part circle operation (up to 360 degrees) in one unit. Plus, a nozzle removal feature and easily removable filter screen makes maintenance a breeze.
All of this and an affordable price makes the Rain Bird 3500 Series one rotor that is easy to use, easy to buy and tough to beat!
Features of the 3500 Series NP Rotor Include:
- Non Potable Purple Top
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-blade screwdriver.
- Shrub and 4" models available.
- True 4" (10 cm) pop-up (measured from center of nozzle).
- 40- 360° Arc Part-Circle arc rotation
- Attachable nozzle tree of six Rain Curtain™ nozzles.
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 35% radius reduction without changing nozzles.
- Quick Check Arc/Fast Forward.
- Dual action, positive stop wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction.
- Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles.
- Water-lubricated gear-drive design for durable, reliable operation.
- Easily removable filter screen.
- Nozzle removal feature.
- Arc setting factory preset at 180° for installation convenience.
- Optional non-potable cover for easy identification of reclaimed water.
- Optional Seal-A-Matic (SAM™) check valve holds up to 7 feet (2,1m) of elevation change, to prevent puddling and erosion caused by low head drainage.
- Inlet Size: 0.5
- Inlet Thread: NPT Female Threaded
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40 - 360
- Flow Control: 0.54 - 4.6
- Pressure Rating/Range: 25 - 55
- Precipitation Rate: 0.37-0.72
- Purple NP Top