Rain Bird - 5000SPLPCS 6" 5000 Plus Series Part/Full-Circle Shrub Rotor with SAM Check Valve
Superior Distribution Uniformity. 5000 Series Rotors with Rain Curtain Technology are engineered to deliver a uniform spray pattern, giving you a consistently green lawn throughout.
Superior Wind Resistance
The larger water droplets produced by Rain Curtain technology prevent misting and airborne evaporation so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place, saving you water and money.
Superior Close-in Watering
Gentle close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the rotor, prevents seed washout and allows the turf to grow healthy with no matting or bending.
5000 Plus Series Shrub Rotor with Flow Shut-off and SAM Check Valve, ideal for watering shrubs and hillsides
- NOTE: Shrub rotors do not pop up -- mount above ground on a 3/4" fixed threaded riser
- Includes locking screw to fasten shrub rotor to the riser and Secure Ribs™ to assist in staking.
- Flow Shut-Off feature turns the rotor on and off at the head using a flat blade screwdriver while the system is still in operation.
- Heavy-duty cover assembly for extra durability
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-blade screwdriver
- 40 - 360° arc rotation and reversing full circle rotation in one
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles
- Rain Curtain™ Nozzles
- Faster maintenance with a new self-cleaning arc adjustment screw
- Slip clutch mechanism for quick adjustment on installation
- Additional O-rings and seals for extra protection in "gritty" water
- Seal-A-Matic (SAM) check valve holds up to 7 feet (2.1m) of elevation change to prevent puddling and erosion caused by low head drainage