Prier Anti-Siphon - Hot & Cold Commercial Wall Hydrant - 3/4" - C-754N
PRIER C-754 Heavy Commercial Hot & Cold Mixing Hydrant provides a year round source of tempered water to areas of structures that are subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing.
The hydrant is also available with a self-draining vacuum breaker and backflow check valve (PRIER Model C-754) to protect against any cross contamination possibilities. Common applications include garbage can wash stations at restaurants and service station bay washers.
A removable operating key is provided to prevent unauthorized usage of the hydrant. No special installation tools are required.
- Heavy pattern standard hydrant for use with or without polished brass or nickel bronze box
- Natural brass finish
- Heavy duty brass piping, stronger than ordinary copper tubing, with threaded and sealed joints
- Simple, solderless design for years of reliable operation
- Solid non-ferrous operating rod for long wear life
- Vacuum breaker and backflow preventor approved under ASSE 1011 and CSA B64.2
- Design enables stable and easy clamping to inner wall, providing secure hold on non-brick surfaces