Boiler Drain Valve - 3/4"MIP - 526.62
The 526 Series Boiler Drain was added to PRIER's offering with our 2007 purchase of Mansfield’s Brass Division.
The 526 Series Boiler Drain features heavy brass body, metal operating handle and packing nut design. The 526 Series Boiler Drain features multiple inlet options, a solution for any application. Each 526 Series Boiler Drain is air tested to provide years of reliable service.
- Heavy pattern casted red brass construction
- Solid brass operating stem
- Large unobstructed waterways for greater flow rates
- Cast metal handle assembly with brass mounting screw
- Red, blue or green operating handle options
- Packing nut design for years of reliable life
- AFG teflon with graphite packing
- Female and SWT iron pipe inlet connections
- 3/4” garden hose connection outlet
- Solid brass fast-travel stem with ACME threads
- Each valve individually air-tested