Chapin 61900 4-Gallon Tree and Turf Pro Commercial Backpack Sprayer with Stainless Steel Wand
Chapin 61900 Backpack Sprayer
Chapin International, Inc.
- 4-Gallon translucent tank with 4-inch mouth opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Compatible with common fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides
- 3-Stage Filtration system with in-tank removable/cleanable filter
- Cushion grip shut-off with three nozzles for a variety of applications
- Padded shoulder straps to accommodate a full backpack for hours
- 20 Inch Stainless Steel Extension Wand
- 48 Inch Reinforced Clear PVC Hose
- Adjustable Brass Nozzle
- 40 - 60 PSI
- .4 - .5 GPM, Spray/Flow Rate
- 23 Foot Spray Stream Horizontal
- 25 Foot Spray Stream Vertical
- 5 Inch Wide Mouth Opening
Padded Shoulder Straps
The deluxe straps with added lumbar support are one of the main highlights of this backpack sprayer. Reduce fatigue, and get the job done.
Shut-Off With Gauge
The shut-off assembly is serviceable, and with this unit you can check the pressure using the pressure gauge. See manual for more information.
This feature assures the user that flow is consistent while spraying, otherwise the unit will shut off. Please see user manual for proper usage.
A filter is included to block dirt and debris from getting in. This filter is right below the wide mouth opening and is easy to assemble.