1" MPT x 1" IPS PE Conflex Riser with Liner Sleeve
Meter risers are used to transition from below ground polyethylene pipe to above ground metallic pipe. These risers are used for natural gas distribution, LPG and propane gas distribution, and yard gas systems.
- Meter Risers are designed to join pipe meeting ASTM D2513
- Category 1 mechanical joint
- Pressure rating 125 psig
- Rigid Anodeless meter risers meet ASTM F1973 ??Standard Specification for Factory Assembled Anodeless Risers and Transition Fittings in Polyethylene (PE) Fuel Gas Distribution Systems"
- Flex Risers meet ASTM F2509 ??Standard Specification for Field-assembled Anodeless Riser Kits for Use on Outside Diameter Controlled Polyethylene Gas Distribution Pipe and Tubing"
- No cathodic protection required
- Available with factory installed Con-Stab ID Seal? coupling
- Meets NFPA 58 and NFPA 54
- Third party tested to Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) & CSA