Rain Bird - DV100SS 1" DV Series Inline Plastic Residential Irrigation Valve Slip X Slip
by Rain Bird
Save $ -25.97
*One Solenoid Handle Per Order
Rain Bird manufactures only the highest quality valves. Use DV/DVF series valves in locations where the use of a separate pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or a double-check valve is required by city codes to protect against back flow. Check your local city codes to determine what type of valves are required.
- 1 in. (26/34) standard in-line configuration
- Double-filtered pilot-flow design for maximum reliability
- Balanced-pressure diaphragm for long life
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation
- Energy-efficient, low-power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger and 90-mesh (200 micron) solenoid filter
- All of our valves work with any standard sprinkler timer.
- Buna-N diaphragm with self-cleaning 90 mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and captive spring.
- Operates in low-flow and Xerigation® applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream.
- 1.25 in. (3,2 cm) stainless steel phillips head screws.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers.
- Valve Size: 1"
- Valve Type: Inline
- Material: Plastic
- Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration: Slip x Slip
- Valve Series: DV/DVF
- Operating Temperature: Up to 110° F (43° C)
- Electrical Specifications:
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement:
- 0.30 A (7.2 VA) inrush current; 0.23 A (5.5 VA) holding current
- Solenoid coil resistance: 38 Ohms
- Flow Range: 0.2 to 22 GPM (0,05 to 5,0 m3/h; 0,01 to 1,39 l/s). For flows below 3 GPM (0,75 m3/h; 0,21 l/s) or any Xerigation® application, use a 200 mesh filter installed upstream.
- Operating Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,4 bar)