DIG’s 1/8” and 1/4″ commercial-grade vinyl distribution tubing are available in black or brown color and in coil lengths of 100′ and 500′ 1000, and 3000’. Made of high-quality vinyl, the micro tubing is flexible and relatively soft. It is manufactured with an antioxidant and contains a minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black to protect the finished product from thermal degradation. The vinyl distribution tubing are used in a wide range of drip irrigation applications, including as feeder lines from the 1/2″ drip tubing to extend drip emitters or micro sprinklers to the plants, as extensions from a single PC drippers to 4-, 6- and 12-outlet drip manifolds.
- Available in 50′, 100’ and 500′, 1000′ and 3000′ coils (15 m, 30 m, 150 m, 300 m, 900 m)
- Contains a minimum of 2% concentrated Carbon Black and an antioxidant to protect the distribution tubing from thermal degradation
- Softer, more flexible and easier to use than poly distribution tubing
- Meets the demand of micro irrigation systems for above- or below-ground layouts in agricultural and landscape installations
- Interchangeable with other manufacturers’ brands of the same OD size distribution tubing
- Available in black or brown colors
- Operating pressure: up to 30 PSI (2.1 BAR)
- Coil length in 50', 100’ and 500', 1000' and 3000' coils (15 m, 30 m, 150 m, 300 m, 900 m)
- Stiffness: 90 shore
- Material: Vinyl with a minimum of 2% carbon black
- Inside Diameter: 0.160"
- Outside Diameter: 0.220"
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...