- Sediments accumulate on the outer face of the stacked discs, allowing clean water to flow through the stacked discs and out the middle of the filter
- Disc elements provide in-depth filtration to retain organic matter
- During operation the disc elements are tightly pressed together by pressure and the spring, providing high filtration efficiency
- Discs have excellent resistance to most common chemicals
- Easy maintenance; the discs can be extracted for cleaning
- Interchangeable color-coded discs and stainless-steel screen elements provide a wide range of filtration degrees and options
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
The Difference Between Sewage Pumps and Grinder PumpsRead now
Table of Contents Introduction What is a Sewage Pump? How Does a Sewage Pump Work? Types of Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pumps Pedestal Sewage Pumps Effluent Pumps Advantages of Sewage Pumps What is a Grinder Pump? How Does a Grinder...
What Are the Benefits of Drip Irrigation Systems?Read now
Drip irrigation systems are becoming increasingly popular in agriculture due to their many benefits. This article explores the advantages of drip irrigation systems for farmers and the environment. Irrigation is an essential aspect of agriculture, ensuring that crops receive the...
Wifi Irrigation Timers: The Ultimate Solution for Smart Irrigation SystemsRead now
Discover the benefits of using Wifi Irrigation Timers for your smart irrigation system. From saving time and water to improving plant health, this technology is a game-changer for gardeners and farmers alike. Irrigation is an essential component of agriculture and gardening, and...