- Sediments accumulate on the outer face of the stacked discs, allowing clean water to flow through the stacked discs and out the middle of the filter
- Disc elements provide in-depth filtration to retain organic matter
- During operation the disc elements are tightly pressed together by pressure and the spring, providing high filtration efficiency
- Discs have excellent resistance to most common chemicals
- Easy maintenance; the discs can be extracted for cleaning
- Interchangeable color-coded discs and stainless-steel screen elements provide a wide range of filtration degrees and options
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...