DIG’s Heavy Duty 2″ MPT screen filters with reinforced bodies incorporate an easy-to-remove filter cover and feature robust housing design, including a large filtration area to ensure high performance and long life. The 2” filters accept a wide range of interchangeable, color-coded screens and disc elements to suit any specific application for wells and municipal water supplies. The large filtration area offers nominal head loss and high flow rates. The filters are available in 2” inline or “T” angle versions for use in agriculture, turf, greenhouse and nursery applications.
- Special locking grip rings design enables easy opening of the filters without the use of tools, even after months under operation.
- A wide range of filtration degrees for various applications
- Large filter area with low friction loss allows long intervals between cleaning
- Greater filtration capacity for effective protection of the irrigation system
- Can operate under pressure of up to 150 PSI
- All-purpose filter with a wide range of stainless-steel screens from 80 to 180 microns to suit a wide range of filtration requirements
- Designed to reduce operating costs and deliver high quality filtrate in a minimum space
- Made of superior strength material for excellent mechanical strength, and corrosion resistance for most common chemicals
- Easy maintenance – the screen can be extracted from the filter for cleaning
- Interchangeable screen elements
- Access point on the inlet and outlet side for pressure measurement test
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Flow rates: up to 110 GPM (25 m3/h)
- Screen filtration area: 147 in2 (950 m2)
- Operating pressure: up to 150 PSI (10 BAR)
- Temperature range: up to 140°F (60°C)
- Stainless steel screens from 120 to 200 mesh
- Horizontal, vertical inlet and vertical outlet
- Available with a manual drain valve located at the bottom of the filter and with two pressure testing ports
- Inlet and outlet size: 2" MNPT (50 mm) with 3/4" NPT cap
- Filter weight: 10 lb (4.6 kg)
- Filter dimensions:
- Thread to thread: 11" (28 cm)
- Height of thread to bottom: 17.5" (45 cm)
- T-filter: Height of thread to bottom: 22.8" (58 cm)
- Filter Materials:
- Housing and cover: PP and GF
- Locking ring: PA and GF
- O-ring: EPDM
- Screen spine: PP and stainless steel
- Pressure testing port: polypropylene
- Pressure testing seals: natural rubber
Orbit 58322 Traveling Sprinkler TipsRead now
If you're a homeowner who takes pride in their lawn, you understand the importance of watering your grass regularly. But with so many different types of sprinklers on the market, it can be tough to know which one is right...
Selecting The Appropriate Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor for Your LawnRead now
Rain Bird is a well-known brand in the irrigation industry, and their 5000/5000+ series rotors are popular among homeowners and professionals alike. However, the 5000/5000+ series also includes the popular 5004 Plus (PL), the 5004 Pressure Regulation Rotor (PRS), and...
The difference between a Pressure Vacuum Breaker and a Reduced Pressure ZoneRead now
When it comes to protecting a plumbing system from backflow, there are different types of devices that can be installed. Two common types of backflow prevention devices are the Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB) and the Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ). While both...