DIG’s 1/8” and 1/4″ commercial-grade vinyl distribution tubing are available in black or brown color and in coil lengths of 100′ and 500′ 1000, and 3000’. Made of high-quality vinyl, the micro tubing is flexible and relatively soft. It is manufactured with an antioxidant and contains a minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black to protect the finished product from thermal degradation. The vinyl distribution tubing are used in a wide range of drip irrigation applications, including as feeder lines from the 1/2″ drip tubing to extend drip emitters or micro sprinklers to the plants, as extensions from a single PC drippers to 4-, 6- and 12-outlet drip manifolds.
- Available in 50′, 100’ and 500′, 1000′ and 3000′ coils (15 m, 30 m, 150 m, 300 m, 900 m)
- Contains a minimum of 2% concentrated Carbon Black and an antioxidant to protect the distribution tubing from thermal degradation
- Softer, more flexible and easier to use than poly distribution tubing
- Meets the demand of micro irrigation systems for above- or below-ground layouts in agricultural and landscape installations
- Interchangeable with other manufacturers’ brands of the same OD size distribution tubing
- Available in black or brown colors
- Operating pressure: up to 30 PSI (2.1 BAR)
- Coil length in 50', 100’ and 500', 1000' and 3000' coils (15 m, 30 m, 150 m, 300 m, 900 m)
- Stiffness: 90 shore
- Material: Vinyl with a minimum of 2% carbon black
- Inside Diameter: 0.160"
- Outside Diameter: 0.220"
RGBW Color Changing MR16 Options For Landscape LightingRead now
Sollos Color Splash MR16 and Unique Vivid Series MR16 RGB: An Innovative Color Landscape Lighting Solution for Any Space Lighting is an essential element in any space, and it can significantly impact the mood and ambiance of a room. With...
Turtle Safe LED LightsRead now
In recent years, turtle populations have been declining due to various factors, including light pollution. Turtles use the natural light from the moon and stars to navigate, but artificial lights can confuse them and lead them away from their natural...
How Tankless Water Heaters WorkRead now
A tankless Rinnai water heater works by heating water on demand as it flows through the unit, rather than storing and continuously heating a large tank of water like traditional water heaters. Here are the steps of how a tankless...